What to Know
Cal State Long Beach students will provide free tax preparation assistance to low-income families.
When: Saturday, Feb. 9, 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Where:1250 Bellflower Blvd. Long Beach at College of Business Computer Lab.
Students certified by the Internal Revenue Service from Cal State Long Beach will provide free tax preparation assistance to low-income families.
Over 90 English and Spanish speaking students will be able to assist families who make less than $54,000, disabled people, elderly people, students, non-residents and Spanish speaking people with preparing their taxes.
The one-day event is on first come first serve basis.
Here’s what to know about the one day free tax preparation assistance event:
- When: Saturday, Feb. 9, 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Where: California State University, Long Beach, 1250 Bellflower Blvd. Long Beach
- Building: College of Business Computer Lab
- Parking: Lot E-1
- What to bring: Original documents of government issued photo ID or driver’s license, social security, W-2 and 1099 and other income and expenses.
- Other documents that may apply: Original documents of 1098-T form, child daycare expenses and contact information, bank account number and last year’s tax return.